Shipping and returns
Shipping to the peninsula.
Last edited 25/03/2019
As a general rule, packages are sent within 24 hours after receipt of payment, through Correos.
Shipping costs include handling and packaging costs, as well as postal expenses. We advise you to group all your items in one order. We can not combine two different orders and the shipping costs will be applied for each one individually. We are not responsible for the damages that your package may suffer after shipment, but we do everything possible to protect all fragile items.
- 2.60 €/shipping at the post office.
- 2.95 €/delivery at home.
- FREE for orders of a minimum amount of 30 €.
Delivery time (from the date of shipment of the product)
2 working days in most cases. Depending on the availability and location of the product, it may vary between 2 and 4 working days.
- Delivery schedule: from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday depending on the delivery route.
CHANGE, RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. You can request the devolucion and refund of any item you have purchased in our online store within a maximum period of 14 calendar days from receipt without need to justify and without penalty in the form of additional costs.
2. The right of withdrawal may be exercised as long as the articles you want to return are in perfect condition, without having been used. Once the right of withdrawal has been exercised, the amount paid for the returned items will be returned within a period of 14 calendar days, using the same means of payment used to pay for the item (s).
3. The customer must assume the payment of the exchange / refund, that is, the return shipping costs of the items.
4. If you have any questions you can contact us (admin @ djun.es).